Quarantine and crisis – is not only difficult times. It’s time to focus on the main thing and the best reason to discover new earning opportunities. Adsterra is an ad network that works without interruptions, even in a crisis.
It this anxious time Adsterra managers are working safely from home, but still 24/7 around-the-clock for you.
If you’ve been reading this blog for some time, I’m sure you are already familiar with CPM Ads.
If you’re not, then I would strongly recommend that you take a look at my article Top 10 Best CPM Ad Networks for Bloggers and Advertisers, which not only explains what CPM Ads are, but also gives you a list of the top 10 CPM ad networks.
Now, let’s talk about the reason why you came to this article, since I know you came to see my Adsterra Review.
Let’s jump right in…
As pointed in one of my previous articles, Adsterra has been one of the Top 10 CPM advertising networks for several years.
This is a premium CPM ad network that was launched in 2013, which means they are still pretty young, nevertheless, this network is currently serving over 25 billion geo-targeted ad impressions per month.
At the same time, Adsterra is also a very attractive platform for bloggers and webmasters who want to monetize their sites using ads, which is one of the many ways for you to make money with a blog or website.
Let’s discuss this a little further and find out whether Adsterra is a good option for you to make money as a publisher, or if it is not worth, at all.
Here’s what we’re going to cover in this Adsterra Review:
Table of Contents:
Adsterra Review 2020 – Is it Really Worth?
1. Adsterra – Requirements to Join
Joining Adsterra as publisher is very easy, since their requirements are not as high as other popular CPM Networks.
First, you need to have traffic that comes from legit sources such as a web page, social networks, or AppStore/playmarket/windows store application.
Adsterra will not accept traffic coming from websites that include content related to hacking, software pirating, pornographic content, inappropriate newsgroup postings, any illegal activity whatsoever.
In case that you don’t have a website, but you do have traffic, which is quite a common case. Some publishers don’t have websites but they have traffic sources.
All you have to do is create a support ticket explaining your case and what type of traffic you’re planning to send to Adsterra. Their managers will help you get started and pick the best ad tools and proper category to monetize your traffic.
It’s just that simple!
If you’re ready to join, you can use my direct link which will help you register as part of my referred publishers. Join Adsterra Here!
2. How to make money with Adsterra Ads?
Once you’ve registered as a publisher and got your account approved, your next step will be adding the Ad Tags you’ll use on your site, and start making money immediately.
Here’s how you can start making money as a publisher:
- Create your account
- Add a website or websites where your ads will be added, so they can be approved.
Usually, accounts and ad codes are approved within a few minutes unless their system detects any type of suspicious activity.
As soon as your ads are approved and you start sending traffic to them, you’ll start making money with every ad impression.
3. What are the Benefits of Working with Adsterra?
The main benefit of monetizing your traffic with Adsterra is that it provides you different options to monetize, whether you have a blog/website or not.
Let’s say you have a popular Social Profile, such as Facebook page or Instagram, and you want to take advantage of your followers in order to generate income, you can easily do so with Adsterra.
Another important benefit is that Adsterra can provide some of the highest CPM rates for their publishers.
Here are some other benefits:
- Adsterra has a vast pool of advertisers with exclusive offers and high rates. I suggest multiple ad formats that won’t conflict with each other, in order to maximize your income.
- User-friendly system, which means that you can easily implement their ad code into your website within minutes.
- They have a smart AI-based optimization tool that analyzes your traffic and picks the most profitable offers that suit your audience for an effective website monetization.
- Adsterra has no restrictions in terms of traffic volume. They have recently changed their policies about traffic volume, and now accept even small websites. With that being said, your website traffic volume doesn’t matter, as they will help you grow with them. What really matters for approving your website at Adsterra Network is your traffic quality.
- The in-house developed anti-Adblock solution on average adds 30% to your revenue. Adblock users are not accustomed to ads, so your ad placements win all their attention, which leads to higher CTR. The ad feed remains unintrusive and relevant to users’ interests, so it will attract their attention and keep them engaged.
- They have developed a multi-stage system to protect their partners from inappropriate ads. Firstly, the Campaign Launching Team checks all the campaigns manually. Then, the whole ad feed is being monitored by internal and third-party software. Every 30 minutes, they scan the entire feed, not only the recently added campaigns. You are the ruler of your ad feed: all feed settings are adjustable, you can choose what verticals to exclude.
- Payments are processed every 15 days, and you don’t need to submit payment requests since auto-payment is set up for all publishers.
- Adsterra provides publishers with a Real-time reporting system that allows you to track your results every minute, thus you’re able make the necessary adjustments when needed.
- They have multilingual and friendly account managers that will help you get the most out of your efforts. They speak English, Chinese, Spanish, Russian, and French. They also provide support via email and Skype.
They have multiple payment platforms available for you to get paid. For instance, you can get paid via Webmoney and Paxum, with the minimum payment amount being us$5, which is very low. You can also get paid via PayPal and Bitcoin, but the minimum payment amount is $100. They also offer wire tranfers, but you need to have at least $1000.
- Last, but not least, Adsterra ad servers are located all over the world to provide 24/7 uptime for smooth and fast ad delivery.
4. What are the Cons of Working with Adsterra?
Like everything else in life, there are also some cons that you will need to consider if you’re thinking about monetizing your traffic with Adsterra.
Since I’m trying to be as honest as possible in this Adsterra Review, let’s also look at some of the cons:
- Some of the ads might be disturbing to some visitors, but we have to accept it, people usually don’t like ads but they still interact with them. In case you want to get rid of any particular ads, you just need to let them know, and they will help you out with that.
- Minimum Payment amount for Wire Transfers is $1000.
5. Adsterra compared to other CPM Networks.
Compared to other networks, Adsterra is very easy to join, and you don’t even need to have a blog or website in order to start monetizing with them.
They have a very wide variety of ad formats like Pop-under, Browser Push Notifications, Native Ads, Banner Ads, and Video-prerolls. Most networks will also offer these types of ad formats, but Adsterra can also offer an anti-ad blocker type of ad that will help you improve your performance a lot.
They definitely have some of the highest possible CPM rates around for publishers, as well as with a 100% fill rate, so you can be sure that the ads will appear 100% of the time.
Publishers looking to monetize their traffic can definitely look at Adsterra as one of the best options to choose in case you’ve been banned or not accepted by Google Adsense.
Also, as opposed to other networks, Adsterra is monetizing all the traffic without wasting it. They use BackURL to send back the traffic that they do not accept (proxy, iFrame, etc..)
Finally, they offer a lifetime referral program, wich not every ad network out there will offer. Each partner who joined Adsterra via your referral link will add 5% of their profit to your income Forever. Pretty Cool!
6. Adsterra Review – Final Conclusion:
Adsterra has proven to be one of the fastest growing CPM advertising networks in the digital marketing industry. And they offers a wide range of ad formats with high CPM rates to help get the most out your traffic.
If you have traffic coming from the US and Europe, either coming from a blog/website or maybe from your social networks, Adsterra can be a perfect alternative for monetizing that traffic.
Also, no matter if you have a small website or a large one, you’ll be able to monetize your traffic. All that matters here is the quality of your traffic.
Adsterra gives a lot of opportunities to small sites to start monetizing and making good and stable money, which is an opportunity to take advantage of during this COVID-19 crisis.
- No restrictions for the minimum traffic of the websites
- You can start monetizing on the day of registration
- Minimum payouts are really low ($5)
I would definitely recommend Adsterra 100%.
Now it’s your turn…
What do you think about this Adsterra review?
Are you going to, perhaps give a try to it to start earning instant income with your traffic?
If so, you can join them using my unique referral link. Join Adsterra here!
If you have comments or questions, I’ll be happy to know them and respond back as quickly as I can.
Thanks for visiting!